- YIELD: 14-18 pieces
- PREP: 5 mins
- COOK: 30 mins
- READY IN: 35 mins
A quick, delicious and healthy snack!
- 400 g coconut yoghurt or dairy free alternative
- 3/4 cup granola or muesli
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp crushed nuts of choice
- 2 tsp Raw Cacao Nibs
- Line a freezer proof tray with baking/parchment paper
- Pour in the coconut yoghurt, and top with granola, goji berries, coconut flakes, crushed nuts and cacao nibs
- Freeze for 30 minutes to over an hour, and snap into bite sized pieces. Will last in the freezer for a month, in an airtight container
- Use any toppings you like; cacao, carob chips, fresh berries, banana, apple.....enjoy!