YIELD: Serves 4 (4 Servings)
- In a large pot, lightly saute the onions and zucchini in a drop of safflower oil
- When onions and zucchini are soft, add the garlic and paprikas and stir well to coat
- Pour in the tomatoes, passata and tomato paste, and bring to a gentle, rolling boil
- Add the kidney and cannellini beans, and reduce to a simmer
- Simmer gently for 15 minutes, allowing the beans to soften and flavours to develop
- Stir in the parsley and kale, and let simmer for 5 more minutes
- Serve with brown rice, wholegrain pasta, or some delicious crusty bread.