- YIELD: 20 dumplings
- PREP: 15 mins
- COOK: 15 mins
- READY IN: 30 mins
Light and spicy vegetables, stuffed inside chewy wonton wrappers...and cooked to moorish perfection. You can steam the dumplings, or fry in a non stick frying pan with a small amount of sesame oil.
- 1 Brown Onion chopped
- 2 Large Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 Carrot peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup Green Beans chopped
- 1 Small Chilli
- 1/4 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 pk wonton or dumpling wrappers
- In a large non-stick pan, sauté the chopped onions in a small amount of olive or sesame oil. Set aside.
- Steam the potatoes and carrots until just tender, add them to your blender or food processor with the green beans, chilli, turmeric and salt.
- Pulse ingredients together and taste- add more salt or Tamari if needed, and more chilli if you like a kick!
- Lay the wonton wrappers out, and put a scant tsp of mixture into one corner.
- Wet the edges with some water, fold over, and press together gently with a fork.
- You can steam them for 5-10 minutes (ensuring that they aren't touching whilst cooking) and eat! OR you can steam, then fry them in a small amount of sesame oil in a non-stick pan until crunchy (about 5 minutes)
- Serve with a mix or tamari, sesame oil, and chilli flakes.